Registration is now Open!
In 93% of confirmed data breaches, it takes attackers "minutes or less" to compromise a system, according to the 2016 Verizon DBIR. As organized crime shifts the focus of the enterprise security strategy, the sheer volume of sensitive data in need of protection is also rising.
We're as aware as ever of how vulnerable our computing infrastructure can be so, how do we match emerging threats with the most promising new areas of security, such as AI and DevSecOps?
Attend this virtual conference, and get the answers you're looking for from the security industry's foremost experts including Kevin Beaver, Johna Till Johnson, Jeffery Ritter, and Dave Shackleford as they dive into:
- The natural affinity of security analytics for machine learning and other types of AI
- The process disciplines emerging from DevOps and how they can be applied to increase security
- Keys to mitigating insider threats including IAM processes and privileged identity management
- Getting ahead of the IoT security curve
This virtual event helps today's security and IT professionals' account for the paradigm shift that is already underway as even more technologies and devices are connected to the internet. Plan to attend on June 27, 2017 from 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM EDT to:
- Connect with thousands of your peers from across the globe
- Earn 5 FREE CPE hours without the cost of travel
- Ask questions directly to industry experts and speakers
- Enhance your professional knowledge