Configuring the common toolbar-style pop-up blockers
- First, determine which toolbars are installed by examining the toolbar list in Internet Explorer.
- Click the "View" menu and hover the mouse cursor on the "Toolbars" menu item. The list of installed toolbars will appear.
- "Menu Bar" and "Status Bar" are default toolbars. Toolbars with a checkmark next to the name should be visible in the browser.
- Ensure that each non-default toolbar is checked and visible. Some toolbars will appear at the right edge of the browser and need to be moved in order to view all of the toolbar's buttons. To move a toolbar, ensure that the "Lock the Toolbars" option is unchecked, then drag any toolbars which are not completely visible to a better location.
- Use each toolbar's interface to disable it or configure it to allow Pop-ups. Details for common toolbars are listed below. If any toolbars require whitelisting, use the domain "onlinexperiences.com".
Use the Google Toolbar Pop-up Blocker Help.
Use the MSN Toolbar Pop-up Blocker Help.
Use the Yahoo Toolbar Pop-up Blocker Help.
Use the AOL Toolbar Pop-up Blocker Help.